Teriyaki scallop stir-fry Recipe🔥
What’s up???? I think everybody is well. Today I am had made a recipe so I want to shear with everybody. I hope this recipe will be good,
How to make Teriyaki Scallop Stir Fry
To make a delicious teriyaki scallop stir fry, first, marinate the scallops in a mixture of sesame oil. Then, cook the scallops in a hot pan until they are browned and cooked through. The teriyaki sauce is a perfect complement to the sweetness of the scallops, and the vegetables.
How to Teriyaki Scallop Stir Fry quick and easily
This teriyaki scallop stir fry is a quick and easy way to get a delicious seafood dinner on the table in no time. The scallops are cooked in a simple teriyaki sauce and then served with fresh vegetables and rice. This dish is sure to please everyone at the table, and it’s so easy to make that you’ll be making it again and again.
Teriyaki scallop stir-fry
- Sizzle fish fit sea scallops
- Teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 a large red bell pepper
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 a large zucchini
- Sesame oil
- Green onion
- Sesame seeds
- Pat dry the scallops.
- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil in a pan on medium high heat then add the scallops.
- Flip after two minutes (or once browned) and cook for another two minutes on the other side.
- Cut red bell pepper into strips, cut up zucchini, add to a pan with a splash of water & the top on to steam.
- Once soft, up the heat & add a drizzle of sesame oil.
- When they start to brown on the outside, add 2 tbsps of teriyaki sauce & the cooked scallops.
- Mix everything tg & after you plate it, top with sesame seeds, green onion, and salt!
There are so many benefits to a healthy breakfast. One of them being that you will feel fuller for longer and it will help you avoid snacking in the afternoon.
If you are trying to eat healthier, or just want to enjoy a delicious smoothie for breakfast, the Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Recipe is perfect for you. Every sip provides you with the energy you need to start your day!